SOC NSW serviced office centres offer meeting room hire for 1-2, 1-6, 1-12, 1-20, & 20-50 people: ideal for business meetings, interviews, trainings, and seminars. Professional reception staff greet your clients, and direct them to waiting areas or meeting rooms, boardrooms, or offices. Arrange additional services as needed including catering, projectors, conference speakerphones, broadband internet, and business support services. Hire meeting space from as short as one hour to one day to a week or more. Some centres offer hot desks and videoconferencing facilities.
Serviced office clients may enjoy 25% discounts on meeting room hire, boardroom hire, and spare office hire for daily rates at 20+ Serviced Office Connection (SOC) locations across Australia, and referrals to 700+ Alliance Business Centres (ABCN) centres globally. If you need a meeting room in the Sydney CBD/Metro area, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth or internationally, you are connected. An office with a SOC member centre is your ticket to an Australia wide and global network of business centres.
FREE MEETING ROOM HIRE
First hour meeting room hire FREE. For new clients, with mention of this offer and with use of the enquiry form of this website. Click Here
Special Meeting Room Hire Facilities:
All Serviced Offices Connection locations provide Boardrooms, offices, and meeting rooms for hire. The following are more unique offerings:
* CBD: Training Room for 1-20;1-40 people in six-star building - The Executive Centre, 1 Bligh Street
* CBD: Boardroom for up to 2/6/16/28 people - Ultimate Office Solutions, 55 Hunter Street
* CBD: Boardroom for 15 with city views - The Executive Centre, 88 Phillip Street
* CBD: Training Room 24 & 50 - Serviced Offices International, 309 Kent Street
* CBD: Boardroom for 16, near Wynyard - McGrath Executive Suites, 115 Pitt Street
* CBD: Boardroom for 12 in unique heritage building - Ultimate Office Solutions, 16-18 Grosvenor St.
* North Sydney: Boardroom for 24 with views of Sydney Harbour - The Executive Centre, 100 Miller St.
* Gordon: Boardroom for 10 with parking included - Gordon Executive Centre, 802 Paific Highway
* Surry Hills: Boardroom for 14 in Sydney's most creative suburb - The Office Space, 69 Reservoir Street
* Mascot: Boardroom for 16 - Ideal Business Centre, 38 Ricketty Road, Sydney South
* Parramatta: Boardroom for 12, Training Room for 20 - Absolute Offices, 115 George Street, Parramatta
* Sydney CBD : Videoconferencing specialist facilities: The Executive Centre and Serviced Offices Int.
* North Sydney: Videoconferencing specialist facilities: The Executive Centre.
Weekend and afterhour meeting room hire Sydney:
The Executive Centre, Serviced Offices International, Bligh Business Centre, Hunter Business Centre and Edgeclif Business Centre offer weekend and afterhours meeting room and boardroom hire. The rates are better during business hours yet bookings may be made for evening, Saturday, and Sunday meeting room and boardroom hire. Movie filming in office environment:
All of the weekend and afterhour centres offer facility hire for movie production and movie filming in an office environment from six star 1 Bligh Street to heritage Grosvenor Business Centre.
Double click on an area of the map to zoom in. Click on a map marker to reveal office centre contact details for meeting room hire Sydney CBD & Suburbs information.
View Meeting Room Hire Sydney in a larger map
Meeting Room Hire Sydney CBD and suburban locations:
The locations covered include: meeting room hire Sydney CBD, meeting room hire North Sydney, meeting room hire North Shore, meeting room hire Crows Nest, meeting room hire Gordon, meeting room hire Edgecliff, meeting room hire Eastern Suburbs, meeting room hire in Mascot near Sydney Airport, and meeting room hire Parramatta in Western Sydney. Please use our multicentre enquiry form to request information.
Meeting Room Hire Melbourne CBD | Meeting Room Hire Brisbane CBD | Meeting Room Hire Perth CBD:
Please use our multicentre enquiry form to request information about meeting room hire in Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth. In the Melbourne CBD there is no better meeting venue than Collins Street Business Centre in the centre of the CBD on Collins Street: renting a wide range of meeting and training rooms from 4 – 32 people, configured in boardroom, classroom, theatre, cabaret or u-shaped. AV, Internet, catering all provided. Large breakout area available.