SOC NSW serviced office centres offer meeting room hire for 1-4, 1-12, 1-20, and 1-40 people. They are ideal for business meetings, interviews, trainings, and seminars. Professional reception staff greet your clients and direct them to waiting areas or meeting rooms, boardrooms, or offices. Catering, projectors, conference speakerphones, broadband internet, and business support services are on call as you need them. Hire meeting space from as short as one day to a week or more. Some centres offer hot desks and videoconferencing facilities.
SOC Meeting Room Connection: Sign up for a serviced office with a SOC member centre and enjoy 25% discounts on meeting room hire, boardroom hire, spare office hire for daily rates at 20 Serviced Offices Connection (SOC) locations across Australia, and referals to 700+ Alliance Business Centres (ABCN) centres globally.
If you need a meeting room in the Sydney CBD/Metro area, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth or internationally, you are connected. Just ask your centre manager to arrange bookings for you. Your own centre will provide reduced internal client rates for meeting room and boardroom hire at your business centre.
Special Meeting Room Hire Facilities:
All Serviced Offices Connection locations provide Boardrooms, offices, and meeting rooms for hire. The following are more unique offerings:
* CBD: Training Room for 1-20/21-40 ppl in six-star green building - The Executive Centre, 1 Bligh St.
* CBD: Boardroom for 15 with city views - The Executive Centre, 88 Phillip Street
* CBD: Boardroom for 12 in unique heritage building - Grosvenor Business Centre, 16-18 Grosvenor St.
* North Sydney: Boardroom for 24 with views of Sydney Harbour - The Executive Centre, 100 Miller St.
* Gordon: Boardroom for 10 with parking included - Gordon Executive Centre, 802 Paific Highway
* Mascot: Boardroom for 16 - Ideal Business Centre, 38 Ricketty Road, Sydney South
* Parramatta: Boardroom for 12, Training Room for 20, 103 George Street, Parramatta
* Sydney CBD and North Sydney: Videoconferencing specialist facilities: The Executive Centre.
Weekend and afterhour meeting room hire Sydney:
The Executive Centre, Corporate Executive Offices, Bligh Business Centre, Grosvenor Business Centre and Edgeclif Business Centre offer weekend and afterhours meeting room and boardroom hire. The rates are better during business hours yet bookings may be made for evening, Saturday, and Sunday meeting room and boardroom hire. Movie filming in office environment:
All of these centres offer facility hire for movie production and movie filming in an office environment from six star 1 Bligh Street to heritage Grosvenor Business Centre.
Double click on an area of the map to zoom in. Click on a map marker to reveal office centre contact details for meeting room hire Sydney CBD & Suburbs information.
View Meeting Room Hire Sydney in a larger map
Meeting Room Hire Sydney CBD and suburban locations:
The locations covered include: meeting room hire Sydney CBD, meeting room hire North Sydney, meeting room hire North Shore, meeting room hire Crows Nest, meeting room hire Gordon, meeting room hire Edgecliff, meeting room hire Eastern Suburbs, meeting room hire in Mascot near Sydney Airport, and meeting room hire Parramatta in Western Sydney. Please use our multicentre enquiry form to request information.